Thursday, 9 December 2010

Merry Merry

Looking through some shops last weekend I came across this bird, and immediately pictured him perched on our front door. I knew those wreaths would come in handy!

_MG_1299

Such a simple project, which turned out just how I imagined it. I picked the ivy almost a week ago and it's holding up remarkably well with no water.

_MG_1301

We are off on our holiday soon, packing up the car and the dog. Both of our last days at work were today, and we can't wait to hit the beach! Wishing you and your loved ones safe and happy holidays, wherever you may be.

Peace xxx.

1 comment:

  1. That bird looks brilliant on your wreath, a perfect colour, I wonder if the ivy was still green when you got back from the beach. Hope you had a really good time

    Happy New Year

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete