Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Wedding Dress Update

I really didn't intend to be away from this space so long. No excuses, just life, and I don't like to apologise for that. I guess all I can say is that the blog is first to go!

I do offer up a appeasement though- not in it's final glory, but a few glimpses, a taste, maybe, of the 400 hours stiching......







I'm yet to hem it, when I get my shoes back I will stand and twirl while my sister pins the hem, and then maybe we will sit and chat and stitch with tiny stiches the hem, and then the lining to the hem.

I am back, but away for a week at a conference. When I get back, I hope to make room to be back in this space too.

4 comments:

  1. The dress looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see the final product :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness four hundred hour of stitching! How exciting to create an heirloom. I just LOVE the cheeky red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good lordy, 400 hours! Well it looks beautiful! Love to see it in all its glory when we get photos of your wedding on the blog??? ;) Hey when is that again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is looking beautiful.I'm looking forward to seeing how the flashes of red lining turn out.

    ReplyDelete