Sunday, 12 May 2013

Little Man Knits

I don't find it as easy to find interesting knitting patterns for boys as I do for girls, but these ones make me want to cast on NOW! (Never mind all the other projects on the go!) Of course, these would all be adorable on little girls too, but I think they work especially well for boys.

+ + +




+ + +





+ + + 





+ + +



I think this would be lovely with a hood too.

+ + +

Lots of these designers have published other funky patterns too, so be sure to click through and have a look at their other designs.

I've been interested lately in knitting patterns that have different construction, or finishing details- these look like they fit the bill just nicely!

What are you knitting for little boys?





5 comments:

  1. I quite like this one http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/latte-baby-coat although I haven't actually made it.

    Boy clothes are much harder than girl clothes. The patterns you have found are really cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the knitting inspiration! I have favourited a few of these and the girls ones you suggested on Ravelry. And belated congratulations on the pregnancy! So exciting! I have been slack about blogging and commenting, but trying to get back into it and comment regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessicah,
    I found the same thing when my boys were little, trying to find a nice and different pattern for boys was way harder than finding the endless patterns for girls. No wonder you knitted that cute jumper up, it is really nice.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are producing 100% cotton yarn of several counts ranging from 10/s up to 40/s for

    knitting and weaving.
    yarn exporter in

    Pakistan

    standard textile Mills

    Pakistan

    ReplyDelete