Monday, 31 October 2011

Absence and tomatoes.

Gosh, I've been away from this space for quite a while. It seems blogging is always the first thing to drop off my to do list when times get busy.

We have another busy week ahead of us, with a trip away and a wedding- I'm the bridesmaid for my very good friend on Saturday. There a little bit of handmade goodness winging it's way to her, and because I'm sure in between finishing the hem on her dress and making her bouquets she won't have time for checking in with my little corner of the internet, I'll queue up a post or two to show you what I've been working on.

But before that, here's my tomatoes, planted on Labour day. I plan on taking fornightly photos to document their progress this year- I also plan to delateral and feed them fortnightly too, so we'll just see how my plans stick.

_MG_5460

I planted 3 varieties- from left to right they are some heirloom Italian version starting with C, Mortgage Lifter and Sweet 100. In the front there is some basil.

Back tomorrow with a colourful project.