Thursday, 19 May 2011

Ravelry Round Up

Here are three patterns I'm planning on knitting in the near future. I've got the yarn for all three!


I'm doing this one in handspun, alpaca for the white, and alpaca/silk for the colour. I need to swatch and work out a new gauge, because it's a totally different weight. It's for entry into a competition later this year, so I need to get cracking on it.


This one's for Michael. I suspect I under estimated the yardage I need and will need another ball. I did a couple of gauge swatches, but have forgotten which needles I used, so back to the drawing board!


This one's for me. I've got the same yarn as Michael's jersey, which is the weight the pattern calls for, but is knitting up on a much larger guage, so I'll have to do some maths here too. When I work out the needle sizes!

What are you planning on knitting over the cooler winter months?