Sunday, 12 September 2010

Spring Cheer

I've been thinking a lot this week about my friends and family in Christchurch, after the ongoing earthquakes they've been experiencing. Tash is giving away some 'Cheer up Christchurch' packages, and I've offered to put together a couple as well, one for a knitter, and one for a spinner. If you know of someone in Christchurch who could stand to have their day improved by the unexpected arrival of fibre, head over to send Tash an email with all the details.

P8211201

We did some drastic pruning of some stone fruit trees a few weekends back. I don't normally cut branches to bring inside, as I'd rather enjoy the flowers as fruit in the summer, but as these were just going into the skip, I thought it a shame to waste them. The plum branches are spent, but the peach are just getting going.

No comments:

Post a Comment