Friday, 14 May 2010

Fibre Friday :: Crafternoon Tea tomorrow!

I'm off to Crafternoon Tea tomorrow morning with two BIG boxes of fibre!



I have to admit I'm a little nervous that it won't be quite the right market for the spinning fibre, but nothing ventured, nothing gained right?







There's some super soft 19um merino for $15/100g, and some soft and squishy 23um merino for $15/115g.

There's silk hankies and sliver, and a braid of each of my graduated colourways.



But what I'm really excited about?



Super bulky yarn in three earthy colourways. This wool knits up on 10mm+ needles- quick, satisfying, and oh so stylish right now!

So, I might see you tomorrow? Do pop in to say hi if you're in the Kingsland area, say between 10 and 3!

5 comments:

  1. looks so beautific! If i spun i'ld want some!... one day. let us know how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish! I love Kingsland! And crafternoon tea sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it went well, the fibre's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete