Friday, 10 May 2013

Little Lady Knits

I've been spending some time on Ravelry lately looking at all the lovely patterns there are for little lasses and lads. We haven't found out what flavour the baby is, so I've (mostly) been making gender neutral knits in gender neutral colours since we found out we were pregnant.

Here are a few of my (current) favourites for little girls.



::::::



Button Bow Baby (I've actually knit this one!)


::::::



Pattern available in baby and toddler sizes- look for the e-book with both patterns in it.


:::::



(6 months to 10 years sizes)


:::::





:::::


Wow- looking at these all lined up I can see I have a penchant for dusky purples, and french patterns!

What's on your must knit list for little girls at the moment?



No comments:

Post a Comment